Welcome to our Website! This Website is maintained as a service to our customers and clients. By using this Website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
This Agreement (the “Agreement”) specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of www.corestorewellness.com (the “Website”) and describe the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Website. This Agreement may be modified at any time by Company upon posting of the modified agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at www.corestorewellness.com. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
- Intellectual Property Ownership.
(a) Our Content. All content included on the Website is and shall continue to be the property of Company or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Website is prohibited without express permission by Company. Under no circumstances shall you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of the Website. Other product and company names mentioned on this Website may be trademarks of their respective owners.
(b) Personal Use. Company grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use the Website solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the Website, reverse engineer or break into the Website, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of the Website is at the discretion of Company and Company may terminate your use of the Website at any time.
(c) Other Uses. All other use of Content from the Website, including, but not limited to uploading, downloading, modification, publication, transmission, participation in the transfer or sale of, copying, reproduction, republishing, creation of derivative works from, distribution, performance, display, incorporation into another website, reproducing the Website (whether by linking, framing or any other method), or in any other way exploiting any of the Content, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without Company prior express written consent.
(a) DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF: MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE WEBSITE.
FURTHERMORE, COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, AVAILABLE AT ANY TIME OR FROM ANY LOCATION, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Company, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, VENDORS AND AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE DELETION, FAILURE TO STORE, OR UNTIMELY DELIVERY OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS, AND ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE. USE OF THE WEBSITE’S SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEMS OR LOSS OF DATA THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH INFORMATION OR MATERIAL.
(b) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO PROVIDERS OR ANY THIRD PARTIES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OR LOSSES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES WHICH MAY BE INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH COMPANY OR THE WEBSITE, OR USE THEREOF, OR ANY OF THE DATA OR OTHER MATERIALS TRANSMITTED THROUGH OR RESIDING ON THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES, OR INFORMATION PURCHASED, RECEIVED OR SOLD BY WAY OF THE WEBSITE, REGARDLESS OF THE TYPE OF CLAIM OR THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE OR LOSS.
(c) IF THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OR THE LIMITATIONS WITHIN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE ARE HELD TO BE UNENFORCEABLE, THE PROGRAM OPERATOR’S LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF FEES PAID BY THAT PERSON OR ENTITY FOR THE PRODUCT, SERVICE, AND/OR SOFTWARE (LICENSE).
(d) Before participating in any medical program or using any medical products or services that may be described and/or made accessible in or through our Website, we strongly recommend that you consult with a physician or other healthcare provider. While some of Company’ staff may be professional care providers, Company, its staff and its content providers are not rendering professional advice of any kind to you personally, including without limitation: medical, psychological, emotional, relationship or personal growth advice, counseling, therapy, treatment or coaching, but are merely providing general education and information to you about medical topics, unless otherwise agreed to in writing. You acknowledge and agree that when participating in any medical program or other activity or program described in our services there is the possibility of physical injury, emotional distress and/or death, and you assume the risk and responsibility for any such results. This Website and the services provided by Company DO NOT necessarily create a doctor-patient or therapist-patient relationship. Information provided on this Website DOES NOT create a doctor-patient or healthcare practitioner-patient relationship between you and Company or its practitioners.
(e) To the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court located in Hennepin or Ramsey County, Minnesota, USA and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Use of our Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Company as a result of this agreement or use of the Website, products, and/or services. Our performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of the right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement. If any provision is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY AND ALL RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY ACTION, SUIT, PROCEEDING, CLAIM OR COUNTERCLAIM ARISING UNDER OR IN RELATION TO THIS AGREEMENT.
(f) This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Minnesota, USA applicable to agreements made and to be performed in Minnesota, USA.
(g) Dispute Resolution, Attorneys’ Fees. You agree that Minnesota law will govern this Agreement and that any action, suit, proceeding, or claim arising out of or related to this Agreement must be brought exclusively in federal or state courts located in Ramsey County, Minnesota. You hereby submit to the in personam jurisdiction and venue of such courts and waive any objection based on inconvenient forum. You agree to indemnify Company for all of its reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs incurred as a result of any action, suit, proceeding or claim brought by You or Company in which Company is found to be the prevailing party. YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY AND ALL RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY ACTION, SUIT, PROCEEDING, CLAIM OR COUNTERCLAIM ARISING UNDER OR IN RELATION TO THIS AGREEMENT.
(a) Prohibition Against Data Mining. You are prohibited from data mining, scraping, crawling, email harvesting or using any process or processes that send automated queries to the Company Website. You may not use the Company Website to compile a collection of listings, including a competing listing product or service. You may not use the Website or any materials for any unsolicited commercial e-mail.
(b) Intended Audience. The Website is intended for adults only. The Website is not intended for any children under the age of 18.
(c) Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the Website. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
(d) Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Company and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Website.
(e) DMCA Notice. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to our Copyright Agent:
(1) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
(2) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(3) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website;
(4) Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(5) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(6) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Website is Company, who can be reached as follows:
By Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2022
(g) Force Majeure. Company shall not be responsible for delays or failures in performance resulting from acts of God, strikes, lockouts, riots, acts of war and terrorism, embargoes, boycotts, changes in governmental regulations, epidemics, fire, communication line failures, power failures, earthquakes, other disasters or any other reason where failure to perform is beyond the control of, and not caused by, the non-performing party.
(a) Except as otherwise provided in this Policy, Company does not collect personally identifiable information from individuals unless they provide it to Company voluntarily and knowingly. The Company only collects personal information for specific purposes such as responding to requests for information or to provide medical services. Company will not sell or provide your information to unaffiliated companies for any purpose unrelated to the business of Company. Except as provided herein, Company will not disclose any information about you to unaffiliated companies or organizations without your consent, unless:
- required by law;
- we believe it necessary to respond to an inquiry or provide you with a service which you have requested;
- to implement the terms of our medical services;
(b) Company recognizes the trust you place in it when you give out personal information. In order to operate the Website or deliver medical services within the State of Minnesota, Company may sometimes share your minimal personal information with a service provider under strictly confidential conditions in order to assist you in your medical matter. Company will not otherwise disclose your personal information to anyone without your explicit consent.
(a) Company will take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information held about you, and to keep this information accurate and up-to-date. Any information you submit is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities. Company and data processors respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by Company. No data can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Company cannot give an absolute assurance that the information you provide will be secure at all times. Likewise, Internet, email and other electronic communication between you and Company may be particularly susceptible to eavesdropping or unauthorized interception.
- Cookies and Other Information
(a) To Company’ knowledge, Company does not endorse, place or collect “cookies” on this web site for any reason. “Cookies” are small text files a Web site can use to recognize repeat users, facilitate the user’s ongoing access to and use of the site and to track usage behavior of, for example, the Web pages you visit.
(b) While Company does not participate, benefit, or condone such information gathering, Company’ web site software, web domain hosting service, or others in the chain of internet communication, may automatically collect Cookies and or other information and compile aggregate data for statistical purposes to improve content and services.
- Access to Your Information
(a) If at any time you want to know exactly what personal information we hold about you or wish to change personal information that is inaccurate or out of date, please contact us and Company will amend the records.
(a) Company uses appropriate commercially available anti-virus mechanisms to ensure that this Website does not contain or carry viruses. However, due to the rapidly developing nature of viruses and the Internet, it is strongly recommended that you employ anti-virus software when accessing the Company’ web site. Company makes no warranty that the web site or its e-mail correspondence is free from such viruses.
- Dietary supplements and Affiliates
You understand that some of the dietary supplement advice on this site is not universally accepted as evidence-based practice and is neither sponsored, approved, recommended nor endorsed by the USDA (United States Department of Agriculture), FDA (Food and Drug Administration), NIH (National Institutes of Health), AHA (American Heart Association), ADA (American Diabetes Association), or AND (Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics). The information on this site is not intended as medical advice, medical nutrition therapy or individualized nutrition counseling/coaching. This Site and its authors do not claim to cure, prevent, diagnose, or treat any nutrition-related disease or health condition. Always consult a qualified healthcare professional before changing your diet or medications or beginning any exercise routine. We, as a healthcare practitioners have been trained to translate science into practical information and the opinions shared on this site are our own. As such, use of this service implies your acceptance of the terms described herein.
The dietary supplement information provided on this site are provided for personal and informational purposes only. The nutrition information contained in supporting resources are not to be construed as any attempt to either prescribe or practice medicine. Neither are the nutrition information intended to be understood as putting forth any cure for any type of acute or chronic health problem. You should always consult with a competent, fully licensed medical professional when making any decisions regarding your health. The authors of this site will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information in this website and the products contained therein, but make no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of the information provided. The authors of this site shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from your access to, or inability to access, this site and/or its products, or from your reliance upon any information provided in this site or products.
You understand that these services are not intended as a substitute for consultation with a licensed healthcare practitioner, such as your physician. Before you change your nutritional regimen, you will consult your physician or other licensed healthcare practitioner to ensure that you are in good health and that these services will not harm you.
You understand that the information and content of these services should not be used to diagnose a health problem or disease, or to determine any health-related treatment program, including weight loss, diet, or exercise.
You understand that there are risks associated with the use of dietary supplements. you assume all risks, known and unknown, which may result from the use of these dietary supplements.
You agree to pay the full price for all Products you purchase from the Website. We reserve the right to charge extra charges for your debit card, HSA card, credit card or Stripe account for any products purchased from the Website. You are responsible for the timely payment of all fees and for providing us with a valid credit card or PayPal account details for payment of all fees. Some payment transactions may be handled by third parties and the policies are governed by the respective third party policies and rules.
When you visit the Website or send any emails to us, you will be communicating electronically with us. By such electronic communication you agree to receive such communications from us electronically. You acknowledge that your electronic submissions constitute your agreement and your acceptance to be bound by and to pay for such agreements and transactions. Your agreement and intent to be bound by electronic submissions applies to all transactions you enter into on the Website, and all records including notices of cancellation, policies, contracts, and applications.
Refunds are handled by FullScript or Cellcore Biosciences. We do not handle refunds.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
For your convenience the Company may provide links to third party websites operated by other entities on the Website. If you use such third party sites, you will leave this Website. If you decide to visit any linked third party website, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. Company does not make any warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked websites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Any third party links do not imply that Company sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with any linked third party websites unless an affiliate disclosure is provided.
The Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994 (DSHEA) defines dietary supplements as products (other than tobacco) intended to supplement the diet and meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Contains one or more of the following: vitamin; mineral; herb or other botanical; amino acid; dietary substance to supplement the diet by increasing the total dietary intake; concentrate, metabolite, constituent, extract; or combination of any of the previously described ingredients
- Intended for ingestion in a tablet, capsule, powder, softgel, gelcap, or liquid form
- Labeled as a dietary supplement
- Cannot be represented for use as a conventional food or as a sole item of a meal or diet
- Cannot include an article that is approved as a drug or biologic
Our professionals consider the following guidelines when making the decision to recommend or sell dietary supplements. These guidelines are intended to address the scientific, legal, ethical and business aspects of recommending or selling dietary supplements:
- All patients/clients receive a complete assessment of diet and dietary supplement use as a routine component of their assessment. Assessment should include:
- List of supplements
- Brand/chemical form and Rationale for use (patient/client perspective)
- Evaluation of diet and supplement adequacy
- Level of currently available scientific evidence
- Demographic characteristics (age, gender, ethnicity, economic status, etc.)
- Disease states
- Clinical parameters (blood pressure, weight, biochemistries, etc)
- Medications (prescription and over-the-counter)
- Risk and/or benefits
- All recommendations are made in the patient/client’s best interest and should be safe to use, including reasonable assurance of freedom from product toxicity as well as not causing harm with respect to ongoing disease states.
- We may be responsible for reporting any adverse reactions by utilizing available Food and Drug Administration (FDA) documentation procedures:
- Adverse reactions can be reported to the FDA
- Referring health care professionals should be notified of any adverse reactions.
- All recommendations for dietary supplementation should be documented in the patient/client’s medical record. Documentation includes:
- Listing of current supplements
- Dosage/frequency of use
- Rationale for recommendation
- Plan for outcomes monitoring
- Purchases/dispensed volume for each supplement
- Adverse reactions
- We assume responsibility and accountability for competence in practice and therefore participate in continuing professional education as required.
- We may make dietary supplements available to patients/clients with respect to the unique nutrition needs of the individual. The professional needs to:
- Avoid bias to ensure patient/client’s choice in selection and use of dietary supplement.
- Provide appropriate educational materials to patients/ clients about dietary supplements
- We provide disclosure of any financial relationship regarding the sale of dietary supplements to patients/clients. We must disclose any financial arrangements with specific manufacturer(s) or supplier(s) to sell dietary supplements. At this time, Company currently uses FullScript or Cellcore Biosciences as a dietary supplement online portal third party provider. Company makes up to 35% commission on the sales as money as an affiliate if you purchase any of the supplements on FullScript or Cellcore Biosciences.
- Disclosure is also accomplished through face-to-face communication if available or by posting a written notification that is in a prominent location at our office that is accessible by all patients/clients.
- All patients should be aware of the availability of products being recommended as well as equivalent products on the market. Patients are able to shop from anywhere they choose in the marketplace at their own risk.
- We maintain current knowledge regarding the regulation of dietary supplements including:
- Labeling issues (Food and Drug Administration)
- Health claims, structure/function claims, disease claims
- Standards for identity, strength, quality and purity (ie, US Pharmacopoeia, NSF International)
- Definition of Dietary Supplements (Food and Drug Administration)
- We understand the potential legal issues and comply with legal restrictions related to selling dietary supplements to patients/clients. We are aware of potential issues such as:
- Authorized scope of practice
- Institutional policies (hospital, clinic, etc.), which do not apply here
- Federal/state/local laws and regulations, including zoning and any ordinance issues, business licenses, scope of practice of other health care professionals, inconsistencies between states, etc.
- We choose to sell dietary supplements after having investigated all aspects of business practice. Any sales are based on sound business practices. We have considered:
- Pricing and profit issues
- Liability concerns, including product liability
- Retail policies (products returned by customers, method of payment, etc.)
- Follow-up sessions related to use of products
We respect your privacy as well as the privacy of our clients. We know that many visitors to the website may be concerned about the information they may provide and how that information is used. The following is provided to address those concerns. If you have any questions about the this Policy, you may contact Company or write to:
Rebecca Jorgenson, PT, DPT, OCS
We look forward to working with you.